I need 1000 words essay. Here is the task:
You are a new employee in a marketing consultancy. The consultancy offered you a job because they work for clients (including: Primark, Burberry, Apple, Nokia, MacDonald’s, Innocent, Greggs, apostrophe (coffee bar), Lynx, Old Spice, Aldi, Waitrose, VW Golf and Skoda Octavia), who have aspirations to develop their customer focus and ethical approaches to marketing. During your interview they were impressed by both your theoretical knowledge and practical understanding of consumer behaviour.
Your marketing consultancy will create a series of informative papers about consumer behaviour for their clients. You have been asked to write two of these.
• Since your audience will be ‘hands on’ marketing managers you need to make good use of practical examples to illustrate the points you wish to cover.
• It is important that your essay papers relate the theoretical concepts of consumer behaviour to the real world and show how the theory can be used to make better marketing / marketing mix decisions e.g. through the creation of value, improved product / service design, or better communication, pricing, distribution, customer service etc.
• Where appropriate, you should also point out any broader societal impacts and ethical implications.
• It is important to ensure your work is well-referenced and well-presented. Please use Harvard Referencing. l
• Make any realistic assumptions that will help you to complete your answers, but make clear any assumptions that you are making
Talk through the ways in which one or more clients could improve brand loyalty by understanding and making use of learning theory. Identify opportunities and limitations regarding the use of association, reinforcement, information processing and modelling and make specific recommendations for one of our clients.
Additional details will be provided.
Please, place your bid for 1000 words.