These articles should be geared towards educating families. Stories, real or made up, that (Hit-home) and create emotion for the reader should be incorporated into the article to generate interest.
1) Article on Child Safety with statistics while including this product. Child Safe Kit [url removed, login to view]
2) Article explaining why life insurance on children is important. (Ex. Headstart Programs etc)
3) Article Explaining the advantages of a Reduced Paid Up feature in a whole life policy. (Need the wording to be geared towards families)
4) Article explaining the needs for life insurance within a family and life insurance on individuals without a family.
5) Article on cancer statistics including financial and family hardship, and how a cancer policy can help.
6) Article on advantages of having an insurance consultant that personally comes out to the family's home to help the family file claims, update coverage, find the best coverage for their family. Versus having a big company that they never have the opportunity to sit down with someone across the table with when discussing their families future.
Just to clarify these articles should be at least 350 or so words. I need enough content to engage a reader and make them leave feeling like the learned something and hopefully developed some emotion.
10 freelancers are bidding on average $33 for this job
Please have a look on my profile and portfolio, if it looks satisfactory then provide your requirements with all details. Looking forward to work with you. Thanks and regards,