We're looking for one great guy or gal for steady writing work.
Tasks on deck include...
1. we'll give you a few competitors for a client's new website, and need you to briefly look at some competitors and write a few starting-place pages.
2. Other times the client gives us a word doc and you may need to copy and paste and re-format i.e. paste into wordpress in "text" mode so it strips out any MS word formatting, then re-format the article so it looks good, perhaps drop in some stock photos (just basic WP formatting, any big design issues will go to the designers).
3. Writing titles for free reports
4. Writing autoresponder emails
5. SEO articles, infographics, etc.
6. If all goes well, helping writing a book
if you're up for this sort of work, let me know a rate.
I'd guess we need 10-20 hrs a week on-going.
21 freelancers are bidding on average $24/hour for this job
I have no issue writing virtually anything, I have worked in radio so have read many press releases and have also spent time working with a publicist and have written several myself