I need 10 texts in perfect English, the length of each of them should be equal to at least two whole typical Word pages. The majority of texts should be written with clever sense of humor, sometimes ironic (but subtle, not the exaggerated irony!). The texts should be interesting to general audience.
The topics of the texts are:
1. Baseball in the USA – what are the rules of the game and why it is so important in the USA
2. History of Bill Gates success.
3. Fraternities in the USA universities.
4. Ever-lasting competition between Oxford and Cambridge.
5. The most dangerous places in the world.
6. Various manipulations in advertisements.
7. The most bizarre foods in the world
8. Are golf and squash suitable only for rich snobs?
9. Why do people queue for long hours before premieres of every new Apple product?
10. Ever lasting competition between Pepsi and Coca Cola.
I can pay for the set of all these texts up to 100 USD.
8 freelancers are bidding on average $88 for this job
With my 12 years copy writing experience, I can provide you articles of highest quality. Kindly check PM for my bid details and samples. Thank you.
This is my third bid on a project of yours. I am typing this from a Powerbook G4 (with my iPhone beside it and my iPod video on the desk). I love Apple! I'd love to write these articles. :)