1. Rewrite 20 articles @ U$ 1.50 per article of 400-600 words= U$ 30.00
2. Do not bid more than U$ 30. You will be wasting your time.
3. I will provide the winning bidder with articles to be rewritten. The Niche is Tattoos & Solar Power.
4. Native English speakers only.
5. Rewrites should be manually written. Strictly NO ARTICLE SPINNERS or ARTICLE SPINNING SOFTWARE.
6. Rewriten articles must pass Copyscape and have no more than 6% duplicated content on Dupefree Pro.
7. Rewriten articles should be as interesting as the original ones, fluent, factual, and free from grammar, punctuation and spelling errors. Please re read your articles before sending to me for revision.
8. I will only pay for rewrites that I approve. You may need to edit or redo entire articles if they do not meet my approval.
9. Upon payment, the rights to the articles shall belong to me and you will not reuse the articles in anyway, not even in your own public portfolio nor as samples to other employers in the future.
10. I will not wait for the deadline date to award the job. We shall begin as soon as we find the qualified writer.
11. Accompany your bid with a rewrite of the below paragraph in the PM area.
There are a few issues which must be triumphed over before hydrogen fuel cells indeed become a workable energy platform. Firstly, the technology is such that the cells are way too big and bulky to be utilized for workable functionality. Because of this the hydrogen car isn't presently obtainable although test vehicles from German manufacturers are being assessed. Another issue is that the cells are not efficient. Presently these cells generate energy at a rate of around 10 times of that of fossil fuels and that is just an approximation.
9 freelancers are bidding on average $30 for this job
I am a professional writer and can write well researched articles. I have also done re-writing projects before. I work more than 12 hours to meet deadlines and is always available for chatting most of the time.