We are looking for a long term committment with a technologically savvy blog content writer who will produce two blogs per month from creative briefs and will require indepth understanding of our company's messaging and branding.
Blog Content Writer responsibilities include:
• Researching industry-related topics (combining online sources, interviews and studies)
• Writing clear marketing copy to promote our services
• Preparing final drafts
We are looking for a Content Writer to enrich our websites with new blog posts, guides and marketing copy.
Content Writer responsibilities include conducting thorough research on industry-related topics and preparing proofread articles ready for publication. If you’re familiar with cloud project management and also familiar with the Construction, Energy and Manufacturing industries and have experience writing content for these fields, we’d like to talk to you. Please visit our website www.loadspring.com.
Please share samples of your work or portfolio of your published articles.
Ultimately, you’ll deliver quality writing pieces that appeal to our audiences, attract customers and boost brand awareness.
• In-depth understanding of LoadSpring’s brand, messaging and audience
• Research industry-related topics (combining online sources, interviews and studies)
• Follow creative briefs
• Write clear marketing copy to promote our services
• Prepare well-structured drafts
• Submit proofread work for feedback and approval
• Use our keywords and SEO guidelines to increase web traffic
• Portfolio of published articles
• Experience doing research using multiple sources
• Excellent writing and editing skills in English
• Ability to meet deadlines consistently
If you are interested, we please contact us for details on the trial project.
Title: Is Your Cloud a ‘Hail Mary’ Pass?
The article would be based on the “Cautions” listed for our competitors in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant report (attached) and how LoadSpring's solutions are not based on a hope and a prayer.
• Cost overruns despite price reduction proclamations (AWS)
• First to market results in feature-poor services (AWS)
• Small pool of experienced and infrastructure-centric professional services (Google)
• Uptime reliability issues with no controls in order to mitigate the downtime (MS Azure)
• Advanced features unavailable to the core customer base (Oracle)
Bu iş için 39 freelancer ortalamada $106 teklif veriyor
Hello... I have 10 years of experience in the Writing Industry and can provide you “PREMIUM QUALITY WORK” within your “GIVEN DEADLINE” with “PERFECT GRAMMAR” and “ZERO PLAGIARISM”. I have 600+ "EXCELLENT REVIEWS" whic Daha Fazla
Howdy... I am working in the field of writing since last 10 years. I have managed 5000+ papers with 100 percent result rate for my clients on different forums including; Freelancer.com. As per your instructions I can p Daha Fazla
Hello... I assure you quality work as per your given deadline. I can provide you with a guarantee of plagiarism free work and also I can provide your work as per your requirements along with free of cost changes facili Daha Fazla