LeanScience is one of the fastest growing companies in the area of health, fat loss and nutrition. We have a wide spectrum of clients all over the world, ranging from homemakers to CEO's of multi-national companies. The primary strength of our offering and our success is due to our content. We have the ability to condense scientific literature related to health and nutrition and explain it in a lucid manner to the everyday person. An example of this can be found in this video.
Needless to say, content development and management is a key care-about for LeanScience. We are seeking a content manager, who will own and deliver on all content related projects in LeanScience. This will include content that is open for public consumption and other aspects that may be restricted only for LeanScience clients.
- The role will involve both content writing as overall management of content related projects (public and private websites, social media posts, etc)
- The management role will include the responsibility of creating a process that ensures all developed content meets necessary quality criteria before it is made accessible to the final consumer
- Responsible for the content that resides on all the LeanScience properties (Websites - Main, Food platform, internal; Social media).
- Will need to ensure all the content is accurate, is consistent with the LeanScience tonality and is simple and easy to understand for someone who is non-technical.
- Works with the founders to create new content, be it for the website or social media.
- Responsible for the social media platform content and campaigns.
- Works with Ameet to create a constant set of "musings" related posts.
- Works with Ameet to create the LeanScience public videos content;
- Works with Sudarshan to create and run campaigns on social media related to the above.
- Work with the Graphic designers to create content specific to each content platform.
- Manages the inquiries and other activities on the Social medial platform.
- Creates other content related to the platform, including newsletters etc.
- Will hire interns / consultants for specific tasks, where required.
- Work with the PR consultant to create PR material.
- Works with the graphic design team directly to create the material.
- Given we are a startup, help the team with other responsibilities.
- This will be a full time role. However, the candidate will not be expected to come to office everyday.
- We encourage the flexibility to work from home.
- Preference is for candidates based out of Bangalore.
- Experience in content writing in Health and Food space is a plus.
- Background in Journalism is preferred.
-A degree in Journalism or English is required.
-A minimum of 3+ years of experience in content writing is necessary.
Bu iş için 13 freelancer ortalamada ₹57906 teklif veriyor
Hi. Are you looking for a high-quality, well-researched content (referring journals and research papers), which is tuned to the target audience? I can help you. Here are sample articles: [login to view URL] Daha Fazla
Being a fitness freak as well as an enthusiastic and progressing freelance content writer I offer to work for this opportunity. My fast typing, grip over grammar and quality content without plagiarism add up to my cand Daha Fazla
Hi there, my name is suraj chauhan. I am a professional creative writing,ghost writing,content writing, with many years of experience. I thought I could bring my creative writing services here on freelancer. I believe Daha Fazla
Graduate in Microbiology and currently pursuing CA. Mix of both fields and hence can provide knowledge on an array of topics. Relevant Skills and Experience Enough already said!
I have studied psychology at A Level and in my first year at University. I am very interested in fitness and nutrition, and the gym is a big part of my active lifestyle. I was a print writer for men's fitness magaz Daha Fazla
hi i'm interested in your project about make scientific literature an easy to read for everyone , I don't know anything about health and nutrition but I know about physics and math so maybe I can help you with some thi Daha Fazla
Can write articles with finesse as creative writing is my passion
Hi, I have worked in Investment Banking as a Hedge Fund analyst after completing a Masters in Newspaper Journalism gaining significant writing, interviewing, editing and research skills. I currently work as an ICO a Daha Fazla