We require 25 articles of about 1,000-words each concerning themes such as Agile, Lean, and organisational topics surrounding these. Once you are chosen, you will be provided a document that consists of 25 articles, who have the basic concept and content needed for that particular section. Not all of these sample articles are 1000 words; thus, your duty is to rewrite these articles and extend them (when article is insufficient in length). This requires some research, detailed explanations, and examples.
- I will give you an exercise, something around 56 words and I will ask you to rewrite it into somewhere around 300 words. If it fulfils the quality that I require, then great and you're hired.
The tone must be written in business-language, somewhat expressive too, with a little character. This isn't a collection of recipes that I want to publish, so please refrain from the fashionista tone.
About The Job
1) As a writer, your main job is to rewrite these articles and extend them if they have insufficient length to around 1000 words.
2) The topics concern agile, agile change management, lean manufacturing, scrum, and so on. These are topics that will be much easier if you already know what they are about.
3) You need not possess any technical understanding of the subject-matter in hand, since I will be providing you with resource links to refer from should you need it.
4) Since articles are already provided, with their content, and point of views expressed, and since you only have to rewrite it and extend it where needed, it should not be complex for the expressive and talented writer.
5) Once you submit the article, it will go through a process of moderation by me.
During this process, I will be checking your articles for grammatical and spelling errors, along with its compliance with the requirements and instructions provided.
6) We'll also be checking for factual errors and plagiarism, where if its found unsuitable, you'll be requested to revise the same based on the comments by me.
7) You will accept an NDA agreement, and these articles will, upon agreement, belong to us and agree that the article cannot be used except for this job, and for our needs. No reproductions will be accepted.
Who Can Apply?
1) We're open for applications from people across the spectrum, irrespective of your educational qualifications or experience.
2) If you have a passion for writing and love working from home, you have a place with us.
3) Having prior experience in writing for either online or offline publications isn't necessary, but an added advantage.
4) If you've had a blog of your own or have written for any online blogs, that too can be considered in your application.
5) Professional qualifications and degrees in literature, journalism, etc, are again not necessary, but an added advantage.
If you do this job well, we will have another project available to you already ready to get started.
Hi There, I have vast experience in Copywriting, Web Content writing, Article writing, rewriting and proofreading academic papers/essays/research papers/ebooks/press releases/product descriptions writing. I can pr Daha Fazla
Hi there! I am a full-time professional writer who specializes in Academic Writing, eBook Writing, Rewriting, Report Writing, SEO Articles, Content Development and Proofreading/Editing of general and technical docu Daha Fazla