I need 10 articles that will be posted on a website devoted to catching your spouse/boy/girlfriend cheating and how to remedy the situation. These can cover the gamut of issues regarding this subject, but must cover at a minimum the following: surveillance of your spouse, gps locaters, private-eye techniques, confrontation of your mate, clues to look for to discover the infidelity, how to cope and get over the mistrust and emotional injury. The goal is to arm the reader with enough information that he/she can confront their partner with proof and hopefully be able to stop the infidelity without splitting up/divorce, etc.
These must be U.S. English and read as if written by a U.S. native.
Must pass [url removed, login to view]
Each article must be over 1000 words (or close to that)
I retain all copyrights.
I am looking for well researched articles and I am willing to pay a premium.
I would like to see sample work where you have had to do research similar to this.
Anyone with actual PI experience will be given priority if you can prove that you are for real.
Here is some content that I have created that will give you a good idea of what I am looking for. This is the home page, but I am looking to make multiple pages with multiple subjects related to the main idea, but this is just to give you an idea.
How To Catch a Cheating Spouse
I've built this website for one reason, to teach you how to catch a cheating spouse or boyfriend/girlfriend.
Has he been working later and later? Has she suddenly changed her hairstyle? Is he all of a sudden worried
about his spare tire? Has she been getting dressed up to “run errands”? Has he recently ordered a supply of
These are all signs that something could be wrong. Terribly wrong.
So, what do you do? Well, the very first thing you do is stay cool. Keep a poker face and don’t let your
spouse know that you are on to them. If they catch on to your suspicion, they'll go further underground to
This can be a very emotional challenge and will take some nerves, but you need to take the two simple steps
outlined below as soon as you suspect anything because the longer it goes on, the worse it will be when the
truth finally comes out.
Step 1 - Check for these signs:
• A major change in sexual activity. Typically this increases due to guilt. After a while sexual activity between
you tapers off until it is very infrequent.
• All of a sudden he has new clothes or a new hair style
• More frequent grooming and bathing
• Increase/start consumption of Viagra and other male enhancement drugs.
• All of a sudden he starts having lots of “poker nights” and “bar nights” with his buds
• Buys sexy lingerie
• Spends all day shopping and comes home with only a few items
• Wears more makeup than usual
• Gets dressed up more than usual to go shopping or run errands
• Suddenly takes an interest in having a “ladies night”
• Guards cell phone
• Hangs up cell phone when you walk in
• Gets a lot of “wrong numbers” on cell phone
• Joins a gym or class
• Suddenly buys a lot of new clothes
• Overly affectionate at the start of the affair due to guilt, then later the opposite as the affair begins to be
• Suddenly very interested in your schedule
• Plans made with friends that do not include you
• Unexplained time away from the home
• Excessive “working late”
• Excessive Internet usage, especially late at night or early in the morning when you are sleeping
• Sudden change in the level of affection
• Strange perfume/cologne odors
• Finding the same strands of unexplained hair all the time on clothing and in vehicles
• Emotional outbursts and unexplained hostility that level blame (this is part of the rationalization process)
• Less interest in home life and domestic responsibility
• Suddenly is always “hanging out with co-workers” after work
Please remember not to blow things out of proportion. A few of the above signs do not necessarily mean
that your spouse is cheating. Use your own judgement.
Step 2 – Gather evidence
At this point, lots of people might be inclined to hire a private detective. I don't know about you, but I don't
have that kind of money! In fact, it's fairly easy (and way cheaper) to do your own detective work.
The same technology that allows your spouse to carry on in secret (texting, IM, email, etc) is the very same
technique you can use to catch a cheating spouse. Just remember, you'll need solid evidence before you
confront your spouse, and through this blog, I'll show you just how to gather that evidence.
It can take a detective years to learn the techniques I'm teaching, and it's far too much information to post
on a blog. To make it easier for you to learn, I've setup a series of email lessons on how to catch a cheating
spouse that I'm giving you, for free. By the time you've finished the lessons, you'll know more than an
experienced private detective, but better. No private detective would ever have the kind of access you will
have to emails, text messages, habits, and the rest that you'll have in order to catch your cheating spouse or
Remember, this is PI stuff. The first place to start is in covering your own tracks so start by setting up your
own email account so your spouse doesn't catch on to your lessons. Right now. Use any of the popular free
services like Google, Yahoo, or MSN. Go do it now. Then come back here and enter your brand new, secret
email address here to get your first free lesson in your inbox right away:
After you've had a chance to think about the first lesson, the others will follow daily, allowing you time to
digest each lesson and put them into practice.
Don't wait. It's better to suspect and be proven wrong early, than to bury your head in the sand and find out
you were right all along.
Free lessons? What's the catch?
Look, I've been right where you are. I know how much it sucks. I've put this stuff together to help you out
of a jam. Building and updating websites takes time and, to cover the costs, I do occasionally get paid if you
use some of the tools I recommend, but you're free to take from these lessons what you need and leave the
rest aside. In fact, if you find better techniques or ideas, please let me know so I can better help the next
desparate person who comes to the internet, looking for answers to their problems with a cheating spouse.
Leave a Reply