As per stated in the title.
I am working on a project for my school to entice high schoolers to join the field of cyber security....
- Duration of briefing should be between 15-30mins (exclude demo).
- Every slides should include a script for the presenter (me). Bonus to have make it fun and include a bit of joke... i will try to read it word for word....
Content should focus on:
1) Quick intro to Cyber Security
- Cyber threat landscape, wars are shifting towards cyber (eg. reason such as many industry are heavily leveraging on technology be it finance or military sector)
2) Hacking (include video or youtube links)
3) Slides on the following item, as i will be doing a live demo after introducing these 2 item (non mandatory, but to include snapshots or short video if available - in case my demo fail)
- Pineapple - Wifi hacking
- USB rubber duckie
4) Slides on cyber SOC and Forensic.
Last but not least,
kindly provide your quotation and the duration required when dropping me a message.
In summary, there are 3 key requirement to fulfill on top of the content
(1) timelimit of 30mins
(2) script for presentation
(3) this presentation is for youngsters... Content should be kept interesting and yet easy to understand as they are not from the cyber industry.
Hey how are you ? :) I'm a Computer Science student from Croatia (I'm fluent in English) and I have experience with cyber security which is actually my favourite part of Computer Science and I'll hope I will special Daha Fazla
Bu iş için 18 freelancer ortalamada $130 teklif veriyor
Hi there, I am a recent graduate from SOAS University London and completed my bachelors in Business Administration from University College London prior to that, I assure you that the quality I will provide, if not exce Daha Fazla
Hello, I am an expert in research, report, creative and technical writing. I believe I have what it takes to complete project. Please inbox me with more details.
Hi there, This presentation project on cyber security is absolutely doable for me since I have understood the deliverables very well. Thanks
Hi there, I've recently graduated from University College London (UCL) in marketing. After which I did an internship for 6 months at local marketing firm. During my tenure there I acquired graphic designing and powerpo Daha Fazla