2. Analysis of the Company’s International Marketing Programme
Purpose of the chapter: to analyse relevant information about the international marketing mix elements in order to provide evidence about application of standardisation and/or customisation approach.
Proposed content: Focus on the topics outlined below and discuss everything that applies to your example company:
Proposed length: 1.200 – 1.500 words (just a suggestion!)
2.1. International products/services portfolio
Proposed content (Assignment Brief): Discuss (dimensions of) international products/services offer and decisions related to branding strategies (e.g. Country-of-Origin effect, Co-branding and Ingredient Branding, Single vs. Multiple, Global vs. Local Brand)
ADDITIONAL DETAILS ABOUT THE CONTENT:
I. FOCUS ON A COMPANY/ WHOLE PRODUCT PORTFOLIO
1. Present the product or service portfolio of the company they are analysing, and reflect on the width, depth and consistency of the portfolio.
NOTE: If the company is providing services and not offering the products, you should:
• reflect on services not product mix/portfolio
• mention which category of services they belong to
• If the chosen company is a manufacturer, you should mention the services which are accompanying the products
2. Answer the following question: Do all the products/services of this company satisfy the same core benefit? – Answer only to this question and mention which is that benefit or consumer which need is satisfied. (There is no need to present the whole Keller or Kotler & Armstrong model using your example)
Tips: Create a table similar to the SONY product portfolio presented on the lecture, insert it as a picture and it will not be included in the word count. In the text, just comment on the width, depth and consistency of the portfolio, for example:
o As the company has (No.) lines, and on average (No.) products/services in each of them, the portfolio can be characterised as shallow/deep, narrow/wide
o As all of the products/services satisfy the same core benefit/consumer need OR are made of the same material OR can be used complementary – there is consistency (otherwise, the portfolio is inconsistent).
II. CHOOSE AN INDIVIDUAL PRODUCT/SERVICE
3. Locate the chosen product/service on the product-service continuum – is it a pure product, a pure service or a combination in which product/service is dominant, or they are equally represented? Just mention which case applies to your example and explain shortly why.
4. For the product/service that you’re focusing on – shortly indicate the level of Product Lifecycle in which it currently is and add support for your claim.
If you have found that the product is in different stages of PLC in different markets, add some comments on that.
5. Reflect on the level of newness of the product/service you’re focusing on – is it new for the company, home market or the international market? Mention and add short comment.
A tip: points 4 and 5 are interconnected, therefore, you can address both of them together.
III. FOCUS ON BRANDING AND COUNTRY OF ORIGIN
6. Shortly describe the position the brand takes in consumers’ mind – its image, associations related to it.
A tip: In order to discover the image of the brand (its positioning, how consumers actually perceive it) – look at the on-line discussions/forums/reviews, media reports about the brand. You can also do your iwn piece of primary research here, if applicable.
7. Shortly indicate whether the brand positioning relies on rational and/or emotional aspects (describe brand persona).
A tip: In order to discover the intended identity of the brand (how managers wanted to present it to customers) look at the company’s official communications (incl. official social media pages) and marketing communications (e.g. adverts)
8. Does it include Country/Region of Origin aspects? – reflect on this only if relevant for the selected product/service brand.
Hi jarrodv, I can perfectly write this 1200-1500 words essay body. 0% plagiarism is guaranteed. Excellent Grammar and syntax will be used. Latest and credible references will be used. Please PM me to che Daha Fazla
Bu iş için 18 freelancer ortalamada £69 teklif veriyor
2. Analysis of the Company’s International Marketing Programme Purpose of the chapter: to analyse relevant information about the international marketing mix elements in order to provide evidence about... Read Moreb
Hi. I have more than 10 years of working experience in the industry. You must visit my profile and see the level of customer satisfaction through my ratings and reviews. I can provide you 100% quality even in a short Daha Fazla
I am a Professional writer with seven years of experience. I hold an M B A and first Degree in Economic which provides me with the necessary background to handle your projects. The 100% client satisfaction is my priori Daha Fazla
I am a Professional Accountant and a writer with 6 years of experience in both. Among the areas I am more and comfortable in includes copywriting, technical writing, excel sheets, marketing, Law, Accounting, Architectu Daha Fazla
Hello friend, welcome with your project. I have checked your requirements on this essay and confident to deliver a high-quality plagiarism free paper. Your topic is clear enough. I can make it at its best. Please let m Daha Fazla
Over Nine Years of Experience Writing: Article Writing, Business Writing, Content Writing, Report Writing, Research Writing Career and Interview Coaching, Proofreading and Editing Academic, Legal, Research Papers, N Daha Fazla