Topic: Trauma-informed Care to Children
MINIMUM 12 PAGES
Length– no fewer than 12 and no greater than 20 pages, excluding references and appendices. Please use 12 point font, 1 inch margins, double space, and include a separate title page with your student #). A minimum of 10 peer reviewed references are required to support your essay and all references must have been published within the past 10 years.
The assignment is designed to enhance your ability to collect and critically reflect on recent literature on a particular topic, give you an opportunity to demonstrate your writing skills and highlight your ability to prepare a well supported and thoughtful analysis.
Required Essay Format
All essays must include the following:
1. A title page
2. An introductory section with a clear statement of what the essay proposes to explain, how the essay will be organized, and a detailed explanation of the critical perspective offered in the essay.
3. A clearly articulated analysis of the significance of the topic for social work practice.
4. Integration of course material from the course text and other scholarly sources.
5. A professional writing style that includes organization within and across paragraphs (introductory topic sentence for each paragraph, transition statements between paragraphs, headings to organize the flow of ideas). Please use the spelling and grammar check functions of your word processing program before submitting all assignments!
6. A conclusion that clearly summarizes how your own learning has been informed by completing the assignment and what steps you will take to continue your learning journey.