Post-doctoral quantitative research paper in Management Accounting titled:
"The challenges of developing the management accounting practices for keeping pace with the fourth industrial revolution (Industry 4.0) - a field study of German Manufacturing Corporations.
1) The research paper will be outlined as per the following sections:
Introduction: Research Problem, Research Importance, Research Objectives, Research Hypotheses, Research Limitation, Research Outline.
Background of study
Recommendations and Directions for future research
2) The research paper must meet the criteria of publishing in the international reviews of management accounting.
3) The research paper is a post-doctoral level academic research.
4) The client would prefer to receive a research paper preview.
5) The research paper will adopt the quantitative approach in collecting and analyzing both primary and secondary data, hypotheses testing, using SPSS Program.
6) The client would prefer the writer to be an English Native Speaker.
7) The client would prefer the writer to have a PhD in Management Accounting.
8) The client would prefer to receive the completed research paper in Word Format (.docx)
9) The client would expect the writer to recommend some international reviews in management accounting, in order to publish the research paper, after finalizing it.
10) The field study questionnaire must include at least 20 questions. Also, charts, tables and figures.
11) The number of references must be 50+.
12) The number of pages is 30 pages/8250 words.
13) The client would prefer to receive an initial preview for the research paper.
14) The maximum period for submitting the research paper to the client in word format (.docx) is 60 days.
38 freelancer bu iş için ortalamada 1026$ teklif veriyor
Hi! With the best-proven records on [url removed, login to view], I can definitely assure you that I will provide you with grammatical-error-free, interesting-to-read, informative, keyword-rich, Google-friendly and 100% original Daha fazlası