I need 5 articles on solid-state drives to be written.
Here are the guidelines, please review them carefully before you bid.
1) Each article should be 1,000 words long and cater to human readers, rather than search engines.
2) I've provided an Excel spreadsheet containing:
- The keyword for each article. The keyword should be used at most 1 to 2 times throughout the article.
- The title for the article. Please use my suggested title for your writing and align your content to it.
- A sample URL I've researched which you should incorporate into the article. However, do not copy the content or plagiarize.
3) The writing must be grammatically correct and use proper English, with a conversational style (e.g. with a lot of usage of the word "you").
4) The article should be informational and be useful to the reader. It should establish the writer's credibility in solid state drives.
5) The audience and target market are custom PC enthusiasts who build their own computers and want to have maximum speed and performance in their PCs. They may also be interested in PC computer games. Write the article with them in mind.
5) The article will be published as an article and not a blog post, so adjust your writing style accordingly.
6) Please refer to the following URL for a sample of the kind of writing style I prefer.
[url removed, login to view]
7) Please format your article as per the following. Save each article as a separate text files, with filename keyword.txt.
... and so on. End off with a conclusion paragraph, as follows:
5) The article should be finished by end of day 18 Apr 2013.
Thank you, I have a lot more work in this area, so I hope we can work together in a long-term partnership.