Paper guidelines: 4 FULL PAGES (not including images or bibliography)
1. Cover page per Chicago Manuel of Style
3. 12-point font in Times New Roman
4. 1" margins
5. Include images of the works you are comparing and any other supporting visuals at the END of
6. Cite using Chicago Manuel of Style, which is different than MLA
7. Completed in a MS Word document format (.docx or .doc) or Pages and then converted to a
Portable Document Format (.pdf)
8. Submitted through the link in BB
9. Minimum of THREE sources. Utilize the library resources. Not all of your sources can stem
from the internet!!
Paragraph #1: An introduction of the works where you will situate the reader geographically
and historically while including a brief overall description of the work to include: title, medium,
artist, year, dimensions followed by the inclusion of a strong thesis statement
Paragraph #2: Provide a detailed formal analysis while comparing the two works formally in
the use of color, composition, value, emphasis, pattern, line, movement etc…(see your list of
visual elements/design principles)
Paragraph #3: Explain materials, processes and techniques while comparing/contrasting the
differences between the two.
Paragraph #4: Explain materials, processes and techniques while comparing/contrasting the
differences between the two.
Paragraph #5: Provide historical context by considering how the socio-political, cultural and
economic factors at work during that period dictated the subject matter/style of the work. In
doing so you should demonstrate the relationship between the artist, their work and their
Paragraph #6: Provide a conclusion that offers a concise objective view of the works
highlighting your supportive evidence and answering the question your thesis proposed.
Additional prompts to assist you:
1. What beliefs or traditions motivated the artist’s work and how might that have contrasted
with the dominant traditions and values in place at that time?
2. Does the work address issues related to societal issues or challenge policies in place?
3. Does the work ask the viewer to question their personal circumstance or the world around
4. How were the materials and processes used connected to the time period it was made
within and how would that further effect the viewer?
5. How was the art received by the public? How did the public interact with the work of art?
6. What systems were in place to facilitate the creation of the work?
7. What major events occurred during the creation of the work that may be linked to the
artist or work?
8. What, if any, philosophical ideals were popular for the time period?
9. What was the specific purpose and function of the work?
10. What scientific or technological inventions may have occurred that impacted the artist
or creation of the artist’s work?
11. Is their specific iconography within the work that will assist and advancing our
knowledge of the work as it relates to the time period it was made?
Do’s and Don’ts:
Do use spellcheck
Do have another set of eyes read over your paper
Do visit the writing center on campus
Do write in plain English using simple direct sentences
Don’t use flowery language and personal opinions (avoid adjectives like beautiful, amazing,
Don’t use pop cultural language/lingo (vibe, pop)
Don’t use abbreviated texting terms
Don’t use contractions in an academic paper (wouldn’t, hasn’t, could’ve)
Don’t wait until the last minute to write your paper
Don’t write in first person
Hi there, I will write a high-quality essay for you in your desired budget. I am an experienced essay writer in the field of arts. You may visit my profile and portfolio for more satisfaction. Thanks
Bu iş için 49 freelancer ortalamada $58 teklif veriyor
Hey I am interested in working on the project you posted. I have extensive experience of working on such projects. I deliver quality and commitment. You can see my reviews as well. Thanks
Hey I can help you with your 4 pages essay project. You will get the work on time. I can share the sample of my work too. Please message me for discussion. Thanks
Write Essay Art Paper I have 13 years of experience in the Writing and Translation Industry and I can provide you “SUPREME QUALITY WORK” within your “GIVEN DEADLINE” with “PERFECT GRAMMAR” and “ZERO PLAGIARISM”. I hav Daha Fazla
Write Essay Art Paper I have a Master’s degree and experience of more than 5 years in this industry. You can see an example of one of those projects in my portfolio here: https://www.freelancer.com/u/expertshut I can Daha Fazla
I can assist you to write 4 page essay as per the requirements, I am an expert essay writer. kindly message me and check my samples to get started.
Greetings! I have done my masters in arts. I have a very strong command in writing essay about art. I will provide you a quality work according to your requirements and also in Chicago style and MLA format. Thankyou