I only accept writers with philosophical writing experience.
The required time for completion is 2 days
The article requires 900 words
Just write three double-spaced pages
Please stay away from copying and pasting. You may emulate good pieces of writing in style, the choice of words, concepts, and ideas. But borrowing complete sentences and paragraphs is not allowed.
Keep your sentences short and use active tense and forms. Avoid the passive voice and structures wherever possible. Avoid jargon and clichés. Give your essay a title.
You are free with the style, fonts (usually from 12 to 14) and spacing (usually 1.5-2).
TOPICS, QUESTIONS, and IDEAS for ESSAYS
A) You are free to think of your own topic for your essay or essays. Topics should be related to the themes and objects of this course.
B) Or select a topic from the list of questions and ideas given below (this list is still provisional and it will be updated from time to time). You are free to modify questions or reframe ideas and topics:
1) Is it possible to separate technology and human beings?
2) What is technology? You may focus on the instrumental and anthropological definition.
3) Is technology neutral? You may select an example that you like, such as a computer, iPhone, or a car? How does it alter the way you do things or the way you communicate or travel? And how this changes affect your way of life, attitude, and thinking?
“sample essays” (these are not really sample essays, but they may help you with your thinking and writing on this topic):
A) (link removed)
B-1 (link removed)
B-2 (link removed)
4) Describe Heidegger’s conception of modern technology. Is old or traditional technology very different than modern technology? What differences can you identify, for example between an old mill and a modern hydraulic (or nuclear) power station? Or between old agriculture and modern agriculture.
5) What is poiesis as described in Heidegger? The fusis (nature) provides the highest of form of poiesis. Heidegger extends poiesis to technē or human-made tools. Give examples and describe differences between poiesis of nature and human-made technē.
6) Describe Heidegger’s crucial concept of Bestand and give examples. How does a river or a forest become Bestand or standing reserve?
7) What is the technological attitude (or Enframing or Gestell –the words Heidegger uses to describe it)?
8) Why is modern technology “no mere human doing”?
9) Why is the technological attitude a major threat to “human essence,” according to Heidegger?
10) Can art provide a different and more authentic (than technology) way of viewing or experiencing the world?
11) Art, artist, and artwork, which do you think comes first?
12) How would you describe Van Gogh’s “Shoes” (a popular painting) technically (scientifically or materially) and artistically?
After you confirm to accept this job, I will send relevant reference documents to you.
Bu iş için 63 freelancer ortalamada €275 teklif veriyor
EXCELLENT AND VAST KNOWLEDGE IN PHILOSOPHY I choose question 9 Why is the technological attitude a major threat to “human essence,” according to Heidegger? I assure you exemplary work and timely delivery
Hello, I've placed my bid after reading the project and I would like to help you out with your project. I'm ready to start the project ASAP.
I have about 12 years of experience in business planning and strategy and am currently running a consulting company called Arcworth Strategy that supports businesses and executives in their day to day operations I have Daha Fazla