Stickylife is a custom web-to-print company that caters to the freedom of speech and self expression. Life can sometimes be sticky and you might want to share whats on your heart and mind but do it in a non-confrontational way.
This is where custom printed window decals, car magnets, static clings yard signs and more come into play. We cater to creative professionals and have no minimum quantity limits on most of our products.
Though we support the freedom of speech we do draw the line at hate speech.
We're currently looking for brand influencers and content writers that understand how to write for readers but also for SEO purposes. The copy will highlight a variety of topics including but not limited to: Marketing, Sales, Branding, Business, Technology, printing, Graphic Design, Digital Culture, Visual Communications, Creativity, Photography, Illustration, Lifestyle, entertainment, bargain shopping, productivity, trending topics, social media, social justice, interior design, software, advertising or any other topic you might specialize in where you can see StickyLife being mentioned.
We are looking to increase our inbound links and brand authority with inbound links coming from higher ranks sites.
- 1. Suggest a blog you'd like to submit to.
- 2. If blog suggestion is approved, we will ask for a brief article description or synopsis of what you plan to write about.
- 3. If approved, we'll hire you to write the proposed article. 1,000-2,000 words. Original content pieces only! 1-2 links to our site should be included.
- 4. Share your article with us for review. We may ask for one potential round of rewrites. We'll then pay you $75 for your article.
- 5. Submit your article to the blog you suggested. If accepted by the blog, we'll provide a $100 bonus. Submission acceptance is our goal, because what good is a well written article if it's not read by anyone.
- 6. Upon success, we'll see if you want to write more articles for us.
This project requires:
- Professional writing expertise
- SEO knowledge
- Creativity and ability to conceptualize
- Familiarity with web-to-print or print-on-demand business
- Successfully been published on quality blogs and websites
In your proposal, please share a brief summary of your experience and tell us about your most successful copywriting project to date.
Greetings! I hope you are doing great. I am highly professional in managing article writing projects. Please message me so I may assist you further. Article Sample Work: [login to view URL] Daha Fazla