What are people’s attitudes to ‘the right to be forgotten’ online?
Your report must (a) create a survey (b) use the following sources:
1. Newman, A.L., 2015. What the “right to be forgotten” means for privacy in a digital age. Science, 347(6221), pp.507-508.
2. Xue, M., Magno, G., Cunha, E., Almeida, V. and Ross, K.W., 2016. The Right to be Forgotten in the Media: A Data-Driven Study. Proceedings on Privacy Enhancing Technologies, 2016(4), pp.389-402.
3. Youm, K.H. and Park, A., 2016. The “Right to Be Forgotten” in European Union Law: Data Protection Balanced With Free Speech? Journalism & mass communication quarterly, 93(2), pp.273-295.
Links to these three articles will be given.
Harvard style should be used.
In addition to the three sources above, you are expected to support your arguments using further academic sources.
Please note that your report should be aimed at an educated audience with no specialist knowledge of the subject.
• use academic language and skills to a sufficiently high level for undergraduate study in business management
• conduct empirical research.
• analyse empirical data to draw conclusions.
More info will be given to the awardee
Hi, I can perfectly write this 2000-word report. 0% plagiarism is guaranteed. Relevant Skills and Experience Report writing Proposed Milestones $94 USD - Completed report
8 freelancers are bidding on average $84 for this job
hi great topic i wrote my law dissertation on privacy you can see it on my wall Relevant Skills and Experience Law Degree (Australia) Proposed Milestones $75 USD - task