This project is really a test for me. Depending how it goes, I could be willing to buy more articles per day at a higher price depending upon how this goes.
I am looking for a writer who is willing to write 3-5 articles a day and eventually 6+ articles per day as this project progresses.
I am going to start by testing this out with just $20. However, If the writer who bids on this project writes well, and is easy to work with. I plan on spending hundreds of not thousands on articles this summer.
* Articles must be 500-800 words in length
* Articles must be written in English
* Articles must have good grammar, with no spelling errors
* Articles MUST BE original, differing from other articles found around the internet, and must pass copyscape
* Preferably if you could write about topics that are at least mildly interesting and/or useful and that you know a thing or two about. That would be appreciated.
-Where Used ?-
I will be using the articles on blogs, niche websites, as well as potentially an occasional posting on Hubpages and other article hosting websites.
- Pay -
As I explained before. The pay is initially $20 for 8 articles which is $2.50 per article which can be 500 to 800 words.
Thanks for checking out my project, and I hope to work with you soon.
Sorry for the poor spelling in my project description. It was late when I posted it.
While this project initially is only a $20 project for 8 articles. I ultimately want a writer who will write around 5 or more articles a day at a price around $2.50 per 500-800 word article, and that price could eventually go up as articles build up and if the quality of articles remains good.