* A website which exposes webservices to receive data
* A Win32 MFC-based EXE file to send via WSDL to the web-services on startup and closes shortly after.
The website part consists of a database-driven ASP.NET based, KendoUI, JS, Entity-Framework code-first solution.
The website part contains:
* a simple login (so need to make a login screen),
* a way to look at stats (e.g., by category, by time, by whom (e.g., some custom data from WSDL) -- using [url removed, login to view] JS,
* a way to configure itself (e.g., WSDL points and makre sure all is working).
* a way to configure clients (e.g., easy way to setup an XML file to download to the client's machine)
* Should use C#, ASP.NET, MVC3, [url removed, login to view] JS, Entity Framework.
Add the recover + reset password feature.
User profile pages.
User mailbox feature.
Contact Us page
User Change Password
RSS feeds (to publish the mini- news)
User categories (Types of categories)
User sign-up pages. (so users can sign-up for approval)
Hi, i can complete the job for you, thankyou.
3 freelancers are bidding on average $550 for this job
Hello, we are serious on you post , we have experience .NET team can handle this project