We are looking for a .NET (c#) programme that will collect live tennis score data from a Flash browser application and convert it into a form that we can use in our code (the scores can be found at [url removed, login to view]). We will provide interfaces that your objects should implement and documentation describing the specific functionality we require. We would prefer the code to be written using .NET 4, but may be able to work with earlier versions if required.
More specifically, we have the following requirements for the code:
• The application will need to obtain a list of matches that are currently being played across each tournament, and update this list as the tournaments progress.
• For each match, we will need to know the players involved, the current score (if the match has started), the player that will serve the next point and whether the current game is a tie-break.
• We will need to update the score data regularly once the match starts (approximately every few seconds), and so this should not be a CPU-intensive process.
• All exceptions should be caught and dealt with by your application.
• Memory usage is not a critical concern, however since the program will be running for long periods it is important that the application does not leak memory with time.
• We require full ownership of the code once the project is complete.
The interfaces that will need to be implemented have been attached to this specification.