We need a toolbar developed for both IE and Firefox.
The user (after installation) will be able to:
1. Click a button, then click an image an a page, and then that image (whether normal image or background image) will be saved to a specific directory (eg within My Docs/My Images).
2. Save all images from the webpage that they are curently surfing on.
3. (optional) resize an image (GIF/JPEG) automatically, so that it becomes smaller than a specified size (eg 300Kb).
4. Scroll some text across part of the toolbar, this text to be read from a textfile on our server, and that the text be clickable, and take users through to a designated page.
5. Further discussions with the successful person may yield further development of the toolbars.
We have listed the budget as medium, although we do not have a set budget for this.
PS. We would also require the software to be uploaded to the Carbon Chip server for us to test at agreed intervals.
Bu iş için 8 freelancer ortalamada $478 teklif veriyor
We wish to introduce iNavigators as an Information Technology arm of Rungta Enterprises, a multimillion-dollar conglomerate that was conceived with a singular charter to provide quality software solutions and to cater Daha Fazla
Dear Sir/Madam! We've reviewed Your requirements and we are ready to handle the project. Our skillful and experienced and programmers can work out the best solution for the toolbar You need. Please, contact us via PMB Daha Fazla
Dear [login to view URL] got your idea. We can provide you EXACTLY WHAT YOU NEED!!! We had already developed a great number of successful projects and have all the required skills to complete yours, so you can be abolutely sure Daha Fazla
Hello Sir, I saw what needs to be done and i can do it efficently.
INFOGATE EXPORTERS PVT. LIMITED is an ISO 9001 Certified Company. We have a highly experienced team of programmers and we are able to do your your work in the most professional manner. You can trust us for completing y Daha Fazla
Dear sir, I have analyzed your bid request and understand that you need a toolbar for firefox browser and IE. The two products uses two technologies (Firefox - XPCOM, IE - COM). So we will have to develop two v Daha Fazla
Hi, We have got 4 years of experience of developing Websites & Application softwares. We can develop project as your requirements in the period of your expectations. for details plz see our website [login to view URL] Daha Fazla