Our client has 2 existing web sites which are identical in design and content excepting for the branding.
The sites contain a submission form that allows the user to submit a specifically detailed order as per their requirements. Once successfully submitted they are presented with a new window saying that the form has been sent. Our client receives the submitted data by e-mail.
The form has certain functionality problems that need correcting / adjusting.
The problems are as follows:-
1. If the submitter doesn’t fill in all the details the form will not tell them. The submitter then believes that the form has been sent which it has not.
2. No confirmation mail is sent to the submitter at the end of the process.
3. Our client has no way of knowing that someone has attempted to submit a form albeit incorrectly.
4. When our client receives the data from a correctly submitted form the data presentation is in a very small text format which is hard to read.
5. The form has no method of captcha security for preventing malicious submissions.
We need the above corrected so that he form can not be sent unless completed.
The submitter must be made aware of the omissions as they occur during any part of the process so that they can only send the form when fully complete.
We would also like a copy of the submitted forms to be sent to a second e-mail address.
The project applies to both of our clients sites.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES CAN THE EXISTING HTML LAYOUT BE CHANGED
We believe that this is a quick and simple project for anyone with the right experience and as such has a minimal budget. We will only work with people who have good written and spoken English. You must be contactable at all times and have a landline number.
Payment will be made via this site on successful completion.