We are in need of a full ecommerce solution, front-end robust cart solution, payment gateway, & back-end store management, including marketing, reporting, sales automation & basic CRM features.
We cut the project in tree parts if satisfied about the first part 2 and 3 will follow.
deadline part 1 30april
deadline part 2 15 june
deadline part 3 30 july
1) Multiple Ecommerce shops using different domains on different server
2) All stores integrated into singular DB/Admin control panel for order management
3) Scalable to allow for more stores to be added later
4)CMS system with shopping cart.
5)[url removed, login to view] required absolute no php or oscommerce zencart etc.
6)FAQ and link section should be database driven
7) Include 5 different page templates en 2 different page templates
8) Back-end ERP complete
9) Create custom shipping options, integrate with several shippers for real-time quotes and tracking.
10) Process credit cards automatically on our website with ogone
for more details [url removed, login to view]
(a different look and feel but same functionality)
Product configurator like [url removed, login to view]
Wish list administration
Email integration in the DB/admin panel to send and receive email
Templates for answering emails
ERP with different warehouses.
Multilanguage of the DB/Admin control panel for order management include all features
DB/Admin control panel should contain menu groups and user and password registration
Call center scripts
Ad Phone order in the control panel.
20 different reports.
1) Complete and fully functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Must be in ready-to-run condition in the buyer’s environment.
3) Code needs to be well structured/developed, efficient and can be easily modified and expanded.
4) Use of specific variables like find_customer instead of xy
5) Every step documented what is happening and why this solution
6) Tested and all bugs are fixed.
Will need to see examples of previous customer ecommerce solutions, including back-end admin interface.