** DETAILS AVAILABLE AT [url removed, login to view] **
Our company, [url removed, login to view], is a fast growing, highly unique real estate services company entering a national expansion phase. [url removed, login to view] increases new home builders' profits by reducing the average number of days on market of new home inventory. We market to Realtors and consumers with lead generation and forwarding, sales and marketing reports, and many unique services. Case studies show we've saved our customers as much as $1,000,000 per geographic market.
Our B2B platform has been successfully released within Texas and is now being expanded into the Florida and California markets. B2C development is in progress and will include a unique combination of consumer services. The current depressed real estate environment is an asset to our business plan.
We are seeking a forward-thinking individual who wishes to grow with us. We offer a ground floor opportunity for someone wanting to make a difference. The candidate must be available to commence work IMMEDIATELY.
VIRTUAL WORK ENVIRONMENT:
Although our company is based in Dallas, Texas, USA, we offer a remote access virtual work environment, so you may live and WORK FROM ANYWHERE in the world. You must have a reliable high-speed internet connection, and you must be available to work full-time.
JOB DESCRIPTION OVERVIEW:
* Responsible for designing and engineering solutions in a broad set of Microsoft technologies.
* Able to lead, supervise and mentor other developers.
* Able to communicate technical procedures to non-technical peers.
* Proficient in English
TECHNICAL PROFICIENCY REQUIREMENTS:
* 5 or more years .NET C# (3.0 - 4.0 required)
* 4 or more years SQL Server (2008 preferred)
* 5 or more years with ASP.NET (WebForms and MVC)
* Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) and Silverlight
* 3 or more years Windows Communication Foundation (WCF)
* LINQ to SQL and LINQ to Objects
* Experience with Reflection (Emit is a plus)
* Metadata systems Familiarity is a plus (CRM Systems)