The programming must be developed by the specifications below. An admin must be created to maintain all of these features and contests.
Project Details / What Is Included:
• Website must have a template file.
• Users can build fantasy teams
• When a user creates a team they will select 8 members out of about 10 – 15 players. Users can create more than 1 team. Users will receive discounted prices for multiple teams.
• A user can register for an event.
• Users must register for each event. Once they have an account they will need to login before registering for an account.
• Users can then create teams of 8 members. Ex: 1 team would cost $59, 2 teams would cost $100.
• Each event will have different prices.
• Each event will have a page that will show the events details and will allow the user to register. Admin must be able to show Amount the winner will receive for the event.
• Admin can enter amount won for each player for a specific event. The winning team will be the team with the highest total amount won from their member combined.
• Users can track their total earning for their fantasy team while the event is in process.
• Users can follow standings as the event is in progress. Shows teams and point accumulated.
• A results page to show winners of previous event and their total score for that event. (Maybe shows top 3 teams, set up similar to top sellers. We could then change the variable if he wants to display more).
The Administration Will Need To Include:
1. Configuration section where you can turn features on and off. You will be able to enter or modify your PayPal & [url removed, login to view] information.
2. A place to add players. (Which users can add to there team.)
3. A place to create and manage events. (Create, add prize, end event & more.)
4. A section to add winning to each player for each event.
5. An event results page.
6. A place to view and edit users.
7. An order management section.
The Front-End of the Website Must Include:
1. A section to show upcoming events.
2. A section to view event information.
a. This page will have a get more info link that will send an email to the owner.
b. This page will have a send to a friend link that will email a link and a message to the email address they type in.
3. All the checkout pages where you create an account and pay for the game. If you already have an account you would sign in to checkout. This comes with paypal and Authorize.net. Any other payment processors would have to be added on.
4. Standings page.
5. Page that shows past events results and winners.
Please ask any questions you may have. Experienced programmers online, preferably within the United States. Must have examples, including examples of website administrations.
27 freelancer bu iş için ortalamada 2654$ teklif veriyor
We are here to make the project successfull and professional for you. It's time to make it working. Please check out PMB to get an idea of our qualification and experience and contact us for further information.
Dear Sir, I'm a freelance web developer living in india. I've all resources to fulfill your requirement. I have my small portfolio you can go thru the work i have done. 1) [url removed, login to view] 2) [url removed, login to view] Daha fazlası