Hi Freelancer Community,
I need a One-Deal-Day website.
The technology used can be proposed by the developer (it would be better if it is on PHP), but, the database should be MySQL.
It should be like [url removed, login to view] or [url removed, login to view] ... The main difference is that the sales are not for tangible products. The users will purchase "vouchers" (coupons) for partners.
It should have a Admin Portal,
So, in order to allow this, I will need a website with the following funcionalities:
1) Top Navigation for "Today Deal", "Past Deals", "How It Works", "Contact Us", "My Account" , and "City"
2) Deal Title, in the top of the Internet Explorer.
3) Deal Image - with the same size always, with the Zoom option.
4) Buy Now! button, deal sale price ($), deal retail value ($), deal discount amount (% off), You Save!($) . When Clicking on this button, should go directly to the checkout. No cart is needed, as only 1 item at a time will be available to sell.
5) Time Remaining Hours, Min, Sec.
6) Location below "buy now button" with image/text appearing like a termometer to display the quantity to confirm the sales. This is needed because each product will have minimum quantity to be sold, in order to the discount be confirmed. So, below the deal, should appear something like: "145 were already sold. 5 more to confirm"
7) After the payment confirmed, a pdf coupon should be sent to the customer with the information defined in the product rules. (For example: cinema tickets... in the coupon it will be written the date choosen, the movie choosen, etc)
8) Share this deal (Email and social networking: Quick links to Facebook and Twitter)
9) Company Name, address, website (for who is sponsoring the deal)
10) Deal information and blurb. (Bullet list / description)
11) The Fine Print at the bottom.
12) Previous deals (under all current deal content, small thumbnail scrolling display of deals with name, image, retail price, and sale price.)
13) Subscribe to deals (via email)
14) Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, email.
15) Payment method options using only "PagSeguro", a brazilian payment tool which integrates with Credit Card companies. There are available Prestashop modules to integrate with this, so you can check the code in the internet
16) An RSS feed that displays the information for today's deal only.
17) Ability to "schedule" deals ahead of time (to not have to add each day).
18) Support to multilanguage, configurable in the admin portal.
19) Depending on the "City" choosen in the number 1), the active deal will be different. The city of the deal should be an attribute of the product.
It should have a Admin Portal, with the following functionalities:
1) Include and Delete Products, with images, start date, end date, normal price, discount, end price, minimum quantity to be sold, stock (not mandatory), and flexible attributes
2) Check Customers data
3) Check Orders with the Coupons PDF in the order
4) Check Payments and status
5) Language administration (only for labels, etc, not for products).
Also, it should be design a new template design to the site.
Besides, an iPhone application should be developed in order to allow:
1) the icon of the aplication should be the website logo
2) A dropdown to select the city
3) Display the active deal for the selected city, with picture, original price, discounted price, number of items sold.
4) Ability to buy the item from the phone.