I like to have a ASP.Net Web User Control, which upload attachment like what hotmail dealing its attachment.
1. a ASP.Net Web User Control can upload attachment in asp.net page
2. Demo page is created and proves it is working and working with correct business logic
1. User can upload more than one files.
2. once click on attachment link or button, the file dialog pop-up, user can select a file to upload.
3. No html upload file input field appearing
4. Upload the attachment without page postback or refreshing
5. Once file uploaded, you can remove it. by "X" icon
6. If file size larger than 2 mb, show the error message. But don't crash the page.
User can continue to upload another file.
1. Visual Studio 2010
3. ASP.NET 4.0
I have 3+ years of Design and Development experience in Application Software Development. Extensive experience in software design and development based on C#, ASP.NET(2.0 and 3.5) and Sql Server. Experienced in working Daha Fazla
24 freelancers are bidding on average $144 for this job
hi,andrew,pls check your [url removed, login to view]
Hi, We are a group of specialized asp.net developers and web & graphics designers . Please check the PMB. Thanks Udal Kumar Bharti
Hi Sir, please check your PM for sample work and details. Thanks
Hi, We are ready to work with you. We have high expertise in this type of project. We can convince you with our quality services. We are 35 members having expertise in ASP, ASP.Net, PHP, Flash, Abode & Java Technologie Daha Fazla
hi sir, i m ready to do this projects. thanking you dharmendra kumar
I have done Microsoft certification on asp.net (MCPD)and (MCTS). I can handle this project very well bcaz i hav done job on ajax asp.net using c#.I wll complete this project on expected time
Hello Madam/Sir, We are a group of software professionals and posses more than five years of industry experience. We look forward to work on your project and assure you on time delivery with high quality and customer Daha Fazla