we are looking for a ASP.NET guru to implement a small but important change in already working code.
At this moment, we have a software called ABCDrawHTML transforming web pages into JPEGs, which are than gathered into 1 PDF by the same company's ABCpdf application (ASP.NET). Both scripts are very condensed and are doing their jobs just fine, except for one detail: there is no safety net in place.
this means that:
1. there is no control on whether the generated JPGs are all there
2. there is no control that the compiled PDF is valid.
It happens that sometimes, for unknown reasons, the resulting PDF is not what we expect it to be, most likely because one or more of the original JPEGs was missing or invalid, so an error occurs on compiling.
We are looking for an experienced .NET developer who can implement this control function, together with a fallback script. Ideally, the developer would have experience with Websupergoo's ABCpdf software as well.
- as soon the JPEGs have been generated, the script should check if they're all there by checking inside directory and making sure no sequential number is missing (JPEGs are named '[url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view], etc...). If this is not the case, the script should be run again.
- as soon as the PDF has been generated, the script should check on its size, to make sure a valid PDF has been produced. If the size of the document is too small, the compilation should be done again.
- in case the compilation fails twice, an alternative process needs to be followed (ABCpdf has 2 ways of compiling images in a pdf file).
In my opinion, an experienced ASP.NET programmer will do this in less that 1 hour.
Apart from this, an error occurs with the script the first time it is run. I would like you to have a look at the problem.
The tools are running on a dedicated Windows Server 2003.
Thank you for reading and happy bidding.
7 freelancer bu iş için ortalamada 85$ teklif veriyor
Dear Sir, In last 16 months we have developed 60 Dynamic Php projects and 25-45 .NET Projects for Clients in US, UK, Italy, Netherlands, Denmark, [url removed, login to view] Includes sites like Real Estate, Dating, Content Manage Daha fazlası