I have a C# ASP.NET page that I need help with.
I have a payment page with a CreateUserWizard panel that I want:
1. To use AJAX (UpdatePanel) to populate the UserName field with the email address field.
2. I want it to update without refreshing the entire page.
3. I also want the Username to be read-only or hidden so that the email address will be the username as well.
4. When the account is created, I want the [url removed, login to view] to be false.
5. Also, after the user has created the account, for the next page to be ~/[url removed, login to view] after the create user button is pressed.
6. And I would like to set [url removed, login to view] to true after a PayPal IPN (different page...I just need the code to embed). This would require the CodeBehind to lookup the email address in db (MembershipUser), if located, set [url removed, login to view] to true.