Dear GetAFreelancer professionals,
I need ASP.NET 2.0 tutorials.
- tutorial must be in the 1000-1500 word range, with code snippets or images if needed (depending of subject of tutorial)
- must be easy to read and understand
- must be interesting, informative and USEFUL
- content MUST BE ORIGINAL. You can research over the Internet to better cover the subject, but don't do a simple copy/paste.
- Tutorial MUST HAVE HIGH QUALITY, like tutorials on [url removed, login to view] (e.g. [url removed, login to view] )
- Tutorial should be "problem oriented", so I don't need too general themes like "Introduction to ASP.NET" which are already too much saturated. Instead, it is better to research deeply some problem, or some smaller area of programming.
If you are interested, please respond in this FORM:
Subject: Subject of the article
Description: One or two sentences description of article
You are welcome to place a comment or bid with one or more tutorials, but please do it in FORM LIKE ABOVE.
If you have any question, please let me know.
18 freelancers are bidding on average $51 for this job
Subject :ASP .Net Memory Management Description:An important new language feature is garbage collection, which is administered by the Common Language Runtime and provides better memory management Price :15$ Subjec Daha Fazla
i am Koteswara Rao from Hyderabad(India), i have 4 exp on .net(Programmer/corp-Trainer) i will provide the tutorials according to u r req Thanks & Regards Koti
As per information provided,my project estimation is as specified..
hi, i am ready to handle this project. I will design this project in Asp.net 2.0 and mysql.(if required) I do have lot knowledge of Asp.net tutorials and lot of problem oriented stuffs with me, which i experienced in Daha Fazla
hi, I have so much asp.net 2.0 tutorial, I mean so much. If you want, I can send it all to you. They are all from very famous publics. If you want, please mail me. Notice: they are all E version, need to read on compu Daha Fazla
Strong team of 4 members. 2 of them are developer, 1 is tester and another is web designer.
We have specify the amount, but please refer PMB for our views, Regards Raman
I have good knowledge in .Net Framework 2.0, Currently i am working with .Net Framework 2.0. I faced many problems and fixed. I am very interested to do this, I am waiting for your response.
Hello: Subject : Conditional statements Description: there should be min. 10 numbers solved problems with example if and Loop. Price : 5$ There must be database related subject. Daha Fazla
Hi, I'm ready to post my article related to realization of lazy load via MSIL code generation.
Hi, I have been working as a senior software engineer since 5 years and have designed and devloped number of highly successful projects. .NET is my playground since most of my projects were built on ASP.NET, C#. I also Daha Fazla
Subj:Authentication and [url removed, login to view]:Properly securing your Web sites has always been [url removed, login to view] using the new authentication and authorization features of asp.net 2.0 and VWD,you will be able to build a robu Daha Fazla