I am working on a site where we need to allow users to upload a file and save the name of the file to a database. We are building the site in [url removed, login to view] using webmatrix C#. The page where the upload will take place is here: triaddevserver [dot] com/my-documents [dot] cshtml
The upload needs to have a progress bar. I would like to use 'jquery file upload' if possible. This has all the features we need, but we can remove the download portion, we only need uploads. I've been testing this out on the server but have been unable to get it working. A PHP version is working, but we will not have PHP installed on the production server so it must be done in C#. The working PHP version is here: triaddevserver [dot] com/jQuery-File-Upload/
I've been working on a similar [url removed, login to view] C# version, but continue to get the message "Error: Internal Server Error" That test link is here: triaddevserver [dot] com/netjqueryupload/
The final piece should do the following:
- upload form appears in the pop up window after clicking the upload-pdf icon
- The upload form will only have 'Add Files', 'Start Upload', 'Cancel Upload'. We do not need 'Delete Files'
- The user can only upload one file. After the upload is done they get a success message and must close the pop up
- The upload must be done in C#
- With the upload the database should be updated with: name of file > doc_pdf_submission_link, current date > doc_uploaded_date, "Uploaded" > doc_status, "Pending Approval" > doc_approval. I can explain these more, it's a simple update to a table in the database
The upload should work in all major browsers.
Please let me know if there are any questions about the project.
21 freelancer bu iş için ortalamada 109$ teklif veriyor
Hello, You are very near just give us files "netjqueryupload" and we will make that work as you wants. Having 9 year of experience in .net so everything will be as you wants. Regards, Anis Vora