We have a website where users fill out an online form and need this data to be saved to the database.
The site is here: [url removed, login to view]
There are five forms that users will fill out:
Management Entity Profile
Borrower Sources & Uses
Collections & Vacancy
Real Estate Owned
To see each one click on the blue earth icon next to the form name.
These forms are stored in a table in our database. We do not want to create a new table for each form. We either want to use a separate table with foreign keys, or just store all the form data in a single array which occupies one cell in the table. Hopefully you will have some recomendations on how to do this, without creating a unique table for each form.
Below are the details for the project
- create script that will save form data, and store it in the database
- the script should work for all five forms, using relational database, or arrays to handle the data
- data should be saved when the user clicks on submit. When a user clicks on submit the following fields should also be updated: doc_approval = "Pending Approval", doc_status = "Uploaded", doc_uploaded_date = [current date]
- on each form add a new button "Save". This is similar to submit, but will allow the user to still open the form for editing. It will save the form the save way, but the database field will update with: doc_status = "Saved"
- On each form, add a script that will populate the fields with any previously saved data. If the user clicks "save" they should be able to come back and continue working on the form.
Thanks and let me know if there are any questions about the project.
52 freelancer bu iş için ortalamada 159$ teklif veriyor
Hi Web Application Development experts here. Please check private message for relevant work done. Looking forward to hear from you soon. Thanks
HI, I am an expert in asp.net c# and and deliver bug free code. Kindly let me know if the database is ready or needs to be created aswell in both cases send me the table structure what you need. Thank you
Hi, I am a .Net and SQL Server Programmer having more than 8 years of experience in MS technologies. I will be able to do as per your requirement. Looking forward to work with you. Thanks.
Dear Sir, I am writing with reference to your advertisement. I consider that my credentials and interests match with your requirement and want to apply for the same. Please check PMB for details.