Dear GetAFreelancer professionals,
This bid request (conditional statements in asp.net 2.0) is intended to computer2006, BUT you can give some other proposal and I will run next bid request for your tutorial idea.
So, I need ASP.NET 2.0 tutorials.
- tutorial must be in the 1000-1500 word range, with code snippets or images if needed (depending of subject of tutorial)
- must be easy to read and understand
- must be interesting, informative and USEFUL
- content MUST BE ORIGINAL. You can research over the Internet to better cover the subject, but don't do a simple copy/paste.
- Tutorial MUST HAVE HIGH QUALITY, e.g.
[url removed, login to view]
or [url removed, login to view]
- Tutorial should be "problem oriented", so I don't need too general themes like "Introduction to ASP.NET" which are already too much saturated. Instead, it is better to research deeply some problem, or some smaller area of programming.
If you are interested, please respond in this FORM:
Subject: Subject of the article
Description: One or two sentences description of article
You are welcome to place a comment or bid with one or more tutorials, but please do it in FORM LIKE ABOVE.
If you have any question, please let me know.
Conditional statements Description: there should be min. 10 numbers solved problems with example if and Loop. Price : 5$ There must be database related subject. Thanking You Angshuman Mukherjee Computer and Techno Daha Fazla
Bu iş için 8 freelancer ortalamada $79 teklif veriyor
Hello sir: I have checked your reauirement. I can do it for u. My topic is: Operating document like Office in asp.net page. price:100$ and more topic we can disscuss future. Please see my profile for more deta Daha Fazla
do give me more details about your project. I can work on it for an hour or two per day.
Kindly note that I can write original articles on various advance level of ASP.NET concept with code snippets. I can cover the subjects like Implementing Web Services, [login to view URL] with its controls, Exception Handling an Daha Fazla
I have much experience in developing different types of projects. So please consider me!
hi, First i would like to introduce myself. i am muthukumar.K from india. i am a software engineer and also a student. currently i am doing my research on asp.net. i already have a notes on conditional stat Daha Fazla