1) we will introduce a simple user management.
Users will use username + pw to login. We will have two types of users. Admin and Basic
Admin users have access to the user provisioning and will be able to create / edit / block / delete users
Admin users also have the possibility to CRUD (create / update / delete) email body text templates
2) each user will have a "Carrier directory" after logging in.
That directory should be on another page and should allow each user to CRUD Carrier contacts.
3) each carrier endpoint will have the following properties:
b) internal Carrier ID number
c) list of destination email addresses
d) subject line for email
e) email body text template being used - optionally the user can customize the template and save it for this carrier
4) after logging in and creating a new XLS rate sheet the user can either select to download the file (like right now) or he can select to send the file to a carrier (dropdown list).
5) after he has selected the carrier he will see all email addresses the mail will be sent to, he will see the subject line and also the body (in an RTF editor). He can chosse to simply send the email or to adjust it
6) For each generated XLS the user shall be able to use a toggle switch to either set the file to "Premium" or to "Standard". This information is used to create the correct filename for the generated XLS file.
7) the filename will consist of the carrier name, the carrier ID, the date, the currency and the rate sheet type (premium/standard)