1. loop through folder, finding subfolders.
2. loop through subfolders, finding data about what is in them.
3. display this data in a table on the main page
This is a simple documentation web page. I want to be able to upload a new entry by simply adding a new subfolder in the main folder (/docs)
The main page should loop through and automatically create the table with three (3) columns.
• The first column with the name of the subfolder, as a link to that subfolder (so that the [url removed, login to view] file will display).
• The second column will display data about that entry. This column should come from data inside the [url removed, login to view], or a text file in the folder, this you will need to advise me on. I would rather not add needless files, but if parsing the [url removed, login to view] file in the subfolder is too much, we can use a text or xml file. That is up to you.
• The third column should be left blank for now.
So say I want to document how to install windows xp. I will create an html file, place it and all images in a folder named installxp and upload it to the website. There should now be an entry in the table called installxp.
This should be created with good coding practices (comments, naming standards, etc.). This should be created for asp.net 2.0 runtime.
I would like to get this done quickly, but please realize that this is not my main job, and is not top on my list of things to do. IT MAY TAKE ME A FEW DAYS TO REVIEW THE WORK AND SEND THE MONEY!!! PLEASE BE PATIENT!
If you need more info, please contact me. I have attached a word file with this info, in case this does not format correctly.
I would like to get this done for $30.
Bu iş için 2 freelancer ortalamada $53 teklif veriyor
Hi, we did something quite similar. Please check PMB