finish asp.net script

I have a script that is about 85 percent finished, I need someone to finish the my account section and basically make it identical to the payment set up of [url removed, login to view], where people get charges when a transaction is accepted and then integrate the payment with paypal.

This should not be very difficult as the script is 80 percent finished, you would be doing the remaining 20 percent. You can view the script here to see what needs to be completed.

[url removed, login to view]

Beceriler: .NET, ASP

Daha fazlasını gör: transaction charges, paypal pending transaction, payment asp.net, asp net payment, $5 script, set up paypal account, paypal charges, mejor, finish, finish my, section script, view script, completed script, net someone, payment asp net, need finish, net script, script finished, need script paypal, net view, charges, paypal transaction, paypal asp net, finish net, www script

İşveren Hakkında:
( 9 değerlendirme ) Glencoe, United States

Proje NO: #78161