Need site errors fixed, CSS configured to work in browsers, and Custon FOrums done before you start on updated features to my existing website [url removed, login to view] (Programmed in Asp and .NET) which are listed below.
So basicly we just need it operational first with no errors, ability for users to register and use the system
smoothly, the CSS configured so all browsers can see and Forums up and [url removed, login to view] IMPORTANT: WE NEED THE ERRORS
CSS,image upload, AND FORUMS FIXED AND UP AND RUNNING IN 1 WEEK FROM PROJECT BEING ASSIGNED, after the site is up and running smoothley. designer can continue on second part of project which is redesigning/upgrading [url removed, login to view] we need the site
up ASAP with original features just working good and then i stress that we can start redesigning current features,
this whole situation is because my last designer left me the site with errors, and not done so we got screwed. You should
do a run through the whole site, check every page, sign up, edit every feature so you can see what errors you get ,and get a feel for the website.
HTTP://[url removed, login to view]
Forums: Using same login and username for members as the actual site, having their user pictures as their
avatars, not being able to post unless your part of [url removed, login to view]
Features needed to update are as follows:
we basicly need a lot of the programming redone, from the signup forms to the user searching, to even the rating
systems but to break it down just look below.
1. Messaging System: More professional looking, ability to format text with html such as bold, alignment,any any other html. Have sent mail folder, inbox, etc, and make notifications in user panel when new messages arrive.
2. Blogs: More Professional looking blogs with once again ability for format with html and insert pictures via html and what not, and have ability so other users can comment on other users blogs.
3. User Profiles: Actual user profiles the look and feel of them, we want it to look more proffessional and give ability to format text with HTML once again like colors, bold, font size basics like that,pictures not needed however and clean up the whole profile in general.
4. User Search: User searching, to make more professional by having ability to search by age, and city as well as what is already in place
5. Put in system where once users upload their photos, they must pend approval, and we accept or deny them in admin panel.
6. I need a whole back end made, more professional, so that it can list all activce members so i can easily search and browse through them, delete, ban, etc the ones i dont want, and also gives me statistics of members that show demographics such as amount of users by age, locations, gender etc.
7. And some minor cosmetic changes to the whole site in general but not very much just a few touch ups to home page lay out and making things a tad bit more professsional looking.
8. Add Email Verification once user registers
9. And one new feature we need created, which is called a club directory, which will be a directory of all nightclubs where users can submit there nightclub entries, and enter the info, then other users can rate and review the club, all sorted by city. Similar to [url removed, login to view] ( Click on Club Search ). But with reviews able to be seen by other members, and ratings. And room for small picutre of club that resizes the image to a default size.
Also the site cannot go down while designer is doing work because we are currently active/ Will be ASAP as soon
as the errors are fixed so if it needs to go down
it must be for very short amounts of time and at late night hours USA time.
Whoever we give the project to and does a good job will be able to have A LOT more work from us in the future
taking care of the site so do a good job and youll have a lot of work, also what ever time scale designer gives us
he must agree that after 5 days grace period of time scale being up they will deduct 10 dollars from final
price for everyday they are late, because i have been screwed already once with this issue and cannot afford
for it to happen again. Thank you and look forward to finding someone long term to jump on with us.
I am lenient and understanding about some things but the most important you must remember is that
the site needs to be up with original features running smoothley in 1 weeks time before we even start modifying
we will pay full amount on completion of project via any method
requested ex. paypal, etc., we will not pay before the website is atlesat up and running with no errors, css, and forums up.
Thank you and we look forward to having a great future with someone, we are honest and straight forward and hope to
find someone the same way.
P.S the providers who can deliver the fastest will help greatly to be chosen.