I am looking for someone to develop a Jobs Portal for the TV/Film industry. Similar in functionality to [url removed, login to view] with the fresh, clean look of [url removed, login to view]
I am completely open too what platform it will run under (eg: Linux vs Windows, PHP, MySQL, etc) - please advise as to what it would be developed on/in.
Please read details outlined below before responding. Accepting the order means accepting the requirements outlined below.
The portal should be fully customisable, with customisable images (eg: banner), HTML, navigations, colors and details.
Please respond with details of your work and examples if you have developed a job portal perviously.
Job Portal Feature List:
Front End Features
* Jobs are categorised into multilevel categories for convenient browsing
* Front page display for job categories, front page featured jobs and latest jobs
* Job category ordering can be configured to by admin or be set as alphabetic
* Support for featured/paid job listings
* Contact us form for getting feedback from visitors
* Tell a friend (via email) system
* Email verification (Can be switched on/off from admin panel)
* Password retrieval system
* In built ad management system
* Support for banner ads, text ads and affiliate ads.
Special Features for job seekers:
* Maintain multiple resumes
* View, edit, duplicate and send resumes
* Mark resumes as searchable
* Mark resumes as confidential
* Maintain multiple cover letters
* Duplicate cover letters
* Advanced search for jobs
* Save search results
* Search jobs based on keywords, categories, locations etc.
* Apply for jobs online in real time
* View Company profiles
* Keep track of the jobs for which you applied
* Define mail alerts for jobs
* Profile management
Special Features for Employers:
* Maintain multiple company profiles
* Post multiple job offers
* Edit / Remove job offers
* Make your job offers featured
* Keep track of the applications received
* Remove applications
* Post logo for on job offer pages
* Search resume facility
* View statistics on amount of people who have applied to a job(s) over 7days or Month.
Admin Panel Features
* Extensive usage stats (For categories, members, new sign ups, resumes, jobs etc).
* Recent stats for jobs posted today,yesterday and in last 7 days
* Similar stats are available for resumes, employer sign ups, job seeker sign ups etc.
* Job categories management console (multilevel)
* Add / edit / remove categories
* Category ordering for display on front end
* Shift jobs from one category to another.
* Fully customizable graphic elements (directly from admin panel)
* Create / Edit / Save as many icon sets as you like
* Switch ON-OFF email verification process
* Configure all outgoing emails
* Cleanup routines
* Location management console to add/edit/remove locations for which jobs can be posted
* Extensive employer management console
* Approve logos for employers
* Extensive job seeker management console
* View/Edit/Delete Members
* Search members
* Extensive jobs management console
* Search/edit/delete/approve job offers
* Extensive resume management console
* Search/edit/delete/approve resumes
* Extensive cove letter management console
* Search/edit/delete/approve cover letters
* Email Subscribers individually or collectively
* Search subscribers
* Visitor feedback section
* Sponsored ad management - limit the amount of views and stats (eg: click throughs)
* Support for banner ads, text ads and affiliate ads
* Admin can Add/Edit/Delete/Approve