Overall: Setup sql database
1. Work on VPS server on [url removed, login to view] with Windows 2008 R2 64-bit, Sql Server 2008, and Visual Studio 2008
2. Be able to develop a web-based user interface (UI) using Data Access Layer (DAL) and Business Logic Layer (BLL).
3. Be familiar with writing stored procedures
4. Setup database in SQL based on diagram outlining tables, field types, and relationships
5. On local host, create pages with grids showing all table information.
a. For example, if have a “Clients” table, want page to display Client table records and provide ability to add/edit/update based on user role
b. Will want one page for every table in database
6. Create record history/tracking system so that changes to tables are recorded – store who changed (userid) and datetime of change; also store previous and new value
7. You must be able to answer any questions I have concerning how you accomplished the project requirements.
8. Description of your expertise would be helpful.
9. Possible long-term relationship based on this project.
34 freelancers are bidding on average $559 for this job
We have a whole team of experienced programmers with various areas of expertise especially in data processing waiting to make sure you are 100% satisfied with our work.