-- Must be reliable as the project is confidential.
-- This is a Stage 1 of project. I need the same developer to work for Stage 2 and Stage 3 of this same project.
-- I need someone who is expert in both core [url removed, login to view] as well as DNN because this is Stage 1 of work but in Stage 2 there we need API integration of DNN and our own custom [url removed, login to view] Module. So you need to proficient in both.
1. I need PSD design to be converted to DNN. I will give you only Home Page Photoshop PSD file.
2. I need only "Home" Page and "Communities", Login/Registration, after Login "My DashBoard" to be fully functional.
3. Under "Communities" there will be three Sub-menu which need to be functional and perfectly blend with the Home Page Design.
> Events Calendar
So after installation of these Modules you also need to apply the looks and Feels of Home Page into this modules.
4. In "My Dashboard", there need to be a "Activity Streams/Feeds" just like what we see in Facebook. The Activity Feed plugin displays your website’s most recent activity, surfacing interesting user actions as they occur in real-time.
I have attached two screenshots to get an idea of what we want. 1. [url removed, login to view] for "Home" Page. 2. [url removed, login to view] for "My Dashboard" Page.
Home Page "[url removed, login to view]" Explanation (Top to Bottom):
01. Sliced up everything as you see in [url removed, login to view] and integrate with DNN.
02. Time to take test : (non-functional: Put # anchor link)
03. Like Us , Follow Us (make it functional)
04. Logo (make it functional with a link to home page)
05. Shopping cart (non-functional: Put # anchor link)
06. Slideshow (make it functional: All the Images will be Hyper linked to DNN Internal Pages or External Link Pages)
07. Setup Your Account (make it functional: Goes to Registration Page)
08. Take a Free Test (non-functional: Put # anchor link)
09. Questions (make it functional: Its simple)
10. Categories (non-functional: Put # anchor link)
11. Featured Categories (non-functional: Put # anchor link)
12. Category 1 to 8 Boxes (non-functional: Put # anchor link to individual items)
13. Question of the Day (make it functional: From Poll Module)
14. Groups (make it functional: From Group Module)
15. Blogs (make it functional: From Blogs Module)
16. Forums (make it functional: From Forums Module)