I like to outsource one small project from .net developers. I require a 10 page website which will involve in felicitating contacts between buyer and seller. Since this is an initial project I don’t want to create a B2b or b2c right now.
All I need 10 static pages and few forms that allows users to interact. Below is the requirement.
1. 10 static pages with logo and contents. (I will send u the outline once we select the developer)
2. Few forms, i.e. contact, send us profile, send us resumes, request a quote etc. It will not be more than 4 forms.
What site will be doing?
1. Collecting the information’s from buyers and sellers and managing them.
2. Buyers can interact with selected sellers at site’s project management system.
Now I come to application part which is very much important.
1. I need a contact management system where I contact registered users and send those offers, news letters etc.
2. There will be 2 types of login. One for buyer, one for seller and one for admin who will mange both.
3. When buyer login, he will be able to manage profile, invite bidders, contact admin, add projects and post the replies. In no case the replies will be going to sellers, all goes a link where seller can view, reply or post the progress of the project.
4. There will be similar interface when seller login. They will be able to add their profile, resumes, special offers and search for projects. Both will have access to project management console, where they will add day today development of project.
5. In no case seller or buyer can view the contact details. They can do so paying some account from pay pal or sending us the check.
6. What ever the project or offers have been posted, it will display on additional site pages as project open or closed. There will be no contact information given here.
7. Whatever the profile of buyer or seller will be posted it will be displayed in shape of directory listings under the categories they choose. No contact info or company name will be published here. 6 and 7 will be accessed by admin and project manager only.
8. Home page will display latest registrants, featured buyers, sellers, our special offers, join now etc. 10 pages will accommodated in top menu, left menu and the footer.
9. Admin can add edit buyers, sellers. Post offers for both, delete the entries, assign the project managers etc.
I am open to suggestions from you guys on how maintain a smaller site initially with this tight budget.
39 freelancers are bidding on average $212 for this job
Hi, We have completed a handful of sites with siomilar functionalities & can be done to your delight. View PM to discuss more. Rgds, Vinit
We can assure you quality designs with unlimited number of revisions. We have more than 700 satisfied clients abroad and have more than 6+ years of experience in design and development. pls chck PMB
We have a team of highly qualified and creative professionals. Give us a chance to show our talents and we assure you quality. [url removed, login to view]
Greetings, I Tony On Behalf Of [url removed, login to view] 's Sales Department. Place this Bid. Kindly Visit Our WebSite : [url removed, login to view] For More Details And Offers . Thank You
I am currently working in Catabatic as Senior .Net [url removed, login to view] i am working on pepsileansmart and contest2learn web application
Hello I am an established web developer, designer and solution architect. I have gone through your requirements and am quite confident of delivering you a complete site with the 10 static pages and the forms that you Daha Fazla
OK My Name Is Kiran. I Can Develop A Website In ASP (VB) As You Specified. Please Contact Me For More Information.
Hi, We are a progessional college research group (ntrg: [url removed, login to view]) We can do your projects better than it is in your mind! Thanks. sam smith Netowrk Technologies Research Group
We are very much interested in this project and we have 6 years experience in this domain. Thanks &Regards.
I have experience on developing a web base system called "Interact". This system fulfill all your requirements that the user able to communicate through the system. The user also can put a "private" message to certain Daha Fazla