We are looking for a clone of Myspace that has as many of the features that Myspace currently has (listed below). We have our own development team, and are just looking for a starting point, where we have full rights to own and modify your code.
Please do not bid unless you have a working demo and are available via IM to be interviewed by our design team - our design team will be asking about scaleability, implementation, and programming practices to ensure they have a professional workable starting point with high quality code. They will ask to see snippets of source code for evaluation.
The winning candidate will only have to help us install the code on our server and answer any questions from our development team. No additional coding is required on this project, and thus I am looking for a bid less than $400 - the more features you have that match our requirements, the higher we are willing to pay for your code. Any bids higher than this amount will not be considered (this will also indicate to me that you actually read through this entire post and understand my requirements)
Here are our feature requirements:
1) Customizable profile that CAN take html (but not necessary to use html for editing)
a) My Subscriptions - see last 5 entries of all your subscriptions
b) My Readers - see who's subscribed to me
c) When posting blog, only do subject and body, and privacy setting (public, diary, friends)
d) Want same features as myspace blog entries: different fonts, Bold/Italicize/Underline, alignments, colors, links, pictures, smileys, outdent/indent
3) Upload up to 10 pictures at 1MB each
4) Edit/accept/reject comments
6) Accept/reject and send Friend requests
7) Bulletin - sends message to all friends but friends don't get email notification
8) Internal email messaging system
(Inbox, Saved, Sent, Trash)
9) External Email notifications for friend requests, messages, new comments
10) People Search for interests, user name, email address
11) Invite friends by sending email
12) Same browse feature as myspace except no "classmate finder" and no "affiliations for network"
13) Event invites synced up with personal page calendars
14) "Online now" - indication of whether user is online or last time user was online
16) Advanced Privacy settings
a) Require email or last name to add me as friend
b) Approve comments before posting
c) Hide online now
d) Show my birthday to my friends
e) Hide age
f) Make profile viewable only to 1) Anyone 2) friends and 2nd degree friends or 3) friends and 3rd degree friends
g) Blocked user list
19) Groups - create your own; join new ones
Again, we are not asking for anyone to build these features. We are looking for a starting point that has most or all of these features completed in a scaleable manner. Thanks for looking, and good luck!