We are a jewelry line that sells to major department stores and boutiques. Our web presence will play an integral role in our brand's expansion.
• up to the minute technical wiz who understands what is currently being done in the industry
• understands how to implement social networking smoothly into a web site
• understands how to implement design ideas given to them into technical success
• can take direction from creative director
• understands e-commerce website structure, HTML, CSS, ASP or PHP, shopping cart systems, SSL certificate, and best SEO coding practices
• has references that can be called
• has an online portfolio that can be viewed
• can work quickly and make deadlines
• can be retained to make updates to the website that they have created and teach content management
• can begin immediately
• can work with flash, search pages and generally complex advanced actions
• has their own creative ideas for the project, but no attachment to them
• can meet frequently on the upper west side of nyc
• who is reliable, responsible, intelligent, flexible, hard-working, organized, trustworthy, prompt, resourceful, creative and has a generally positive and enthusiastic energy
We are looking for someone to design, execute and deliver a revolutionary interactive e-commerce web site. This is a hands-on position where you will be doing the development and execution in conjunction with the brand designer. You must be a confident and organized self-starter to deliver results and take your own initiative. Hours are flexible. To apply: please submit examples and links to your work (previous websites), resume, cover letter and include availability. Project runs on the lower side of the budget marked.