Please review this list and can tell me that all these can be done. I will have a few additional tweaks as well. Please confirm. Thanks,
These changes need to be completed within 24 hours.
Before I select a bid, please review this list of items I need completed. Please confirm that you can make these changes. These changes need to take place on the temp site, [url removed, login to view] then once approved moved to the new url, [url removed, login to view] Please confirm that you can make these formatting changes and I'll work on the content.
- Want an auto slideshow of multiple images on the home page Spot Light Section (side bar). Also work it so you can manually skip to the next one. Images need to be clickable to urls.
- Take extra space out of the area above the titles (the space between the breadcrumb and the Title. Too much white.
- Reformat the home page. See Black Arch site. Type on the main part of the page needs to be more interesting. I will provide a layout guide in psd.
- Want black box up on main headers when clicking on sub pages to indicated the section you are in.
- Do not want to be able to click on the main section if it has sub pages
- "Take You Are Here" out of Bread Crumb listing
- For the blog section (they like the way this one is: [url removed, login to view]: Blog requirements are -
1. Ability to bookmark/tag/share/"like" to/from a variety of social sites within each article. (would preferably want this feature to be available to the reader on the blog home page - before they have to click on the article itself.)
2. The ability to follow using RSS. I do not like the RSS link currently on site.
3. The ability to register users/followers with a common identity engine (ie., log on using FaceBook, Google, credentials, etc)
[url removed, login to view] to neatly accept and post user comments, and ability for users to "like/dislike" other user comments
5.Call-out box with tag cloud on keywords
6.Call-out box with most "liked" most "disliked" comments, etc.
[url removed, login to view] behind the scenes functionality to allow me to analyze the activity and success around each post (trending, followership, what's working/ what's not, etc)
8. Add the blog formatting to another site as well: [url removed, login to view]
One the site is approved on the temp site, all the content needs to be posted on the permanent site: [url removed, login to view] WordPress needs to be installed on the permanent site url.
Please contact me with any questions. I can give you ftp and wp admin access to all sites.