We need someone to help us on direct sale software project. Our client's company sells bee products. They want to market them in direct sale way via simple Unilevel and Stair Steps plan.
Unilevel, we pay 5% level 0 and 4.5% level 1-10. Stair Steps, we pay 35%+10%. Investment, DC 10% and Stock kit 5%.
The software consists of Company Back Office, Commission Calculation and Distributor Back Office. We want it web-based on our Windows Server at our office. We already prepare all guidelines for you. Please see the attached file.
We need you to send us software 7 times. We will pay you each time after your third time submission until payment is finished.
We want website theme & admin section looks simple but professional like [url removed, login to view] and wordpress.com. We have budget between $US1,500-2,000. We want to start this project immediately. We are planning to add more functions like Shopping cart, SMS, Messaging system, Company branch within next 12 months.
Alongside your bids, please answer the following questions:
1. What technologies do you select for our project? If you use latest technologies like .NET, AJAX, it will be advantage. We also need your help and suggestion on hosting the project as well.
2. Do you provide Project Help File or User Manual?
3. Do you provide Executable and Source Code?
4. Do you accept phase payment? You will get a contract after we review your first demo and you will get paid after second demo via escrow service.
5. We want you to borrow [url removed, login to view] theme because of its simple, clean and professional looking
6. Are you a company or an individual?
7. We want to invest on SMS, customer website and website replication functions in the next project.
8. We want to remove a function in our project called DC / Stockiest to be another whole project.
9. We need 90-180 days free post service for testing the system. After that we want monthly maintenance service, how much is your rate?
10. We also like an admin theme at [url removed, login to view]
11. Can you plan core software to be able to use desktop version like [url removed, login to view] or like blog desktop software?
Please only bid with comprehensive reply.