Website: [login to view URL]
Currently, the website is mostly programmed in html. While maintaining the look, feel and navigation of the website, I need it to be more dynamic.
A) ASP Scripting
1. ASP script for the headers. Please note the graphics at the top change to include the title of the page. See [login to view URL] as it relates to [login to view URL] .
2. ASP script for the left navigation menu that includes the following functionality:
Menu should be compiled from a table of contents (TOC) text file, so that future pages can be updated and added automatically to the menu.
As an example an entry in the TOC file should look like the following:
Mortgages and Refinancing [login to view URL]
Menu Item should be highlighted, and html link should not be present when the URL in the menu item equals either the current URL, or a URL within that section. I understand that this latter part will require some additional hand coding in order for it to work. The current coding allows for this functionality. See [login to view URL] and how the menu item on the left is highlighted, even though this isn’t the main “Mortgages and Refinance” section.
3. ASP script for the footer that pulls from a common “footer code” file, so this can updated from time to time.
4. Currently there are articles that are shown in PDF format when the client clicks on a relative link. I would like it for each article to be able to be shown within the context of it’s parent section. In other words, the ASP script will pull the article’s text from a separate document, but will also populate a new title.
5. Please keep in mind there are currently a dozen or so articles on the site. There are another 20 advice articles being written.
6. IF possible (by changing the file/directory layout if necessary) I would like for breadcrumbs on each page. I only want this if it will be automatically updated whenever we add a new article and/or page.
7. For EVERY instance of ASP coding that is pulling in a part of the asp page, there should be a comment. Comments should be very explicit. For instance instead of a comment that says “This script pulls in the footer text”, it should say “This script pulls in the footer text from ‘[login to view URL]’ file”.
This web site is jointly managed, maintained and updated by a team of people. Only one of them has any knowledge of ASP.
8. The website should be tested on the following browsers at both 800x600 and 1024x768 resolutions:
If an ASP feature will only work on the very latest version of one of the browsers, resulting in an error otherwise, then a browser check should be done, the offending feature disabled, and a line of text advising the client to update their browser should be shown. However they should still be able to get the bulk of the content (that is, and alternate page).
B) Other Enhancements
Currently the link [login to view URL] opens up a child frame of the agent’s page in homesdatabase.com. This needs to change so on the [login to view URL] page there is room for text.
The text will be something along the lines of …
“You have two options to search for your home. The first is to search all of the current listings (with a link to [login to view URL]).
The second is to have use our exclusive Personal Homes Finder service and use a live agent to search for your home using all of their available info. Many times agents know about houses before they are listed, …..Click here to tell an agent what you are looking for (this will have a link to a form. Which I’ll supply to you once we get going)
A site map page should be written, that looks the same as the other pages, but is updated automatically as we update the pages.
A 404 page should be written, that resembles the site-map.
Site should first be loaded onto a test directory (provided by developer) for User Acceptance Testing (UAT). UAT period will not exceed one week from delivery date. Once user has accepted the web site, we will coordinate the loading of the site to our hosting company.
All work is considered “work-for-hire” under U.S. Copyright laws, and upon final receipt the Client shall own all associated intellectual property.
Please submit a detail proposal outlining the following:
An Executive Summary containing a brief description of your approach to developing this project.
Cost to develop project as specified.
Estimated Time Frame to complete project.
Additional changes that you recommend that could either lower the cost of development or enhance the functionality of the site, along with cost variances and additional time frame needed to implement.
Your qualifications to develop this site, as well as previous client sites that use most or all of the features outlined in this RFP.
Payment method and schedule. Please note, if payment is going to be broken out in a schedule, please break it down as a percentage of the overall final cost. NOT as a specific dollar amount. Also outline how you would prefer payment.
If you offer additional service offerings, such as SEO, content writing, etc. and you feel this project can benefit from those offerings, please include a price for these offerings, as well as any additional time needed to implement them.
If I understand what you want correctly then I estimate I can do most of what you want for $50 in 2 days.
Bu iş için 22 freelancer ortalamada $74 teklif veriyor
I can Provide this Service tou you. If you want to cooperate with a true developer, please give me a [login to view URL] Contact me on PMB. Thank you.
The Web Artists, India's Leading Internet Presence Provider guarantees to work with you and offer 100% Satisfaction.
Greetings! sir, i m working in asp from the past 2 years. i have made many dynamic websites in asp. for the instance look at this page [login to view URL] thanks & regards,
Bid = 750 USD ,2 WEEKS . Hi, I have gone through the information you have provided .We certainly have the tech xpertise /creativity for this type of work .we are a company comprising of 24 Programmars and [login to view URL] Daha Fazla