I do IT work for a staffing company with an existing website located at [url removed, login to view]
It is an HTML/ASP-based website originally designed in FrontPage, with a Microsoft Access database.
Their site has interactive forms that both employer and employee clients can submit information to be reviewed by their firm, but several of those application components are not working properly, and they have asked us to project manage getting them fixed.
These are the tasks to be performed:
1. Email Applications: Currently when an Employer or an Applicant submits their application, there is no email notification – it just generates an ID and the resulting application can be found by searching the submission date at [url removed, login to view] or through [url removed, login to view] (see ID and date in upper right).
We would like both employer and employee applications to also email those same results to a particular email address.
2. Combine Candidate Application Parts 1 & 2 into one long Application: When an employee applicant goes to complete their application at [url removed, login to view], there is a button titled “Continue Online Application” that causes part 2 of the Application to appear. About ½ of the applicants report not seeing the 2nd half of the Application after pressing that button. We would like the 2nd half of the Application to just appear under the words (notice change of text at end of quote): “PLEASE READ: If you have a resume and 3 letters of reference, you have answered the above questions, and you feel that you would be a good candidate for employment through Distinctive Staffing Home Services, please continue your online application below.” i.e. the Applicant shouldn’t have to click the button for the 2nd half to appear – it should just be there.
Also remove text “(Applicant Form 1 of 2)” from the top and “(Applicant Form 2 of 2)” from the bottom.
3. Add Date Range Search: Currently the staffing company has to go to [url removed, login to view] and enter a specific date to see if any applications were submitted through the site (because they don’t get email notifications). They would like to change this page to allow the selection of a date range to see all applications between the selected dates.
4. Make Applicant Information Chronological: The staffing company goes to [url removed, login to view] to look at applications that came in, but currently the applications (which have ID numbers assigned) are completely out of order. The staffing company says there are more like 1,200 applications, including various applications submitted in 2013.
Right now it starts at ID: 913 submitted on 06/12/2012. We would like it to start at the newest application, and clicking the > button would go to the next oldest, pressing the >| button would go to the absolute oldest, pressing the < button would go to the next newest, and pressing the |< button would go to the absolute newest (see buttons at bottom of application).
They would also like to add a field to search for a particular ID number.
Buttons should also be moved to the top of the page, above the application, for easier clicking.
5. Add CAPCHA to Applications: Both Employer Application located here [url removed, login to view] and the Candidate Application located here [url removed, login to view] should have CAPCHA fields at the end to discourage spam submissions. A CAPCHA failure, however, should not result in the whole Application getting cleared.
We would like to get a flat price to complete all of these items.
May the best coder win!
19 freelancers are bidding on average $193 for this job
HTML/ASP/FRONT PAGE / MS-ACCESS Specialist. have a glance at Pm. Regards, shmai
Hi, I think I can do it:-)! Best regards, netcoder:-)
Hi i am the expert of ASP .NET and i have 3 years experience.
Hi Hope you are doing . I am ready to start to get this done for you , I assure you will be happy to see the work what we will be doing here We are much expert in classic asp, .net and php Please check PMB for Daha Fazla
Hello. I've long experience with ASP database driven websites. I've read the 5 points and I guess job can be done quickly, I put 4 days just in case. I'm able to start now. Regards, Marcos
I am very well aware of Classic ASP with access db. I can work on your project and deliver the expected results. Ready to start with
Hi....., I (Myself a senior ASP.NET programmer using C# and VB) have a team having experience of more than 5 years in developing web and mobile applications. I have a team of expert programmers who write robust and bu Daha Fazla
Will provide you with quality and assured 100% accurate [url removed, login to view]
After reviewing your requirements, I've researched the aspects of the project as you've specified. As I see it you're looking to add email functionality to the application submission, apply interface and search modif Daha Fazla
Very experienced and very reliable classic asp programmer.
Hi, Let's repair the site. Same type of work, I have done. Kindly check your inbox. Thanks
Hi There, I've developed ASP sites with Access databases for over seven years. I appreciate how clearly how've laid out the requirements - it would be a pleasure to work with you to put these changes in place! Thanks Daha Fazla
Dear, There is a lot a can do to improve this website. All your requests can be done within 2 days + I will add an admin login screen and password protect: [url removed, login to view] and http: Daha Fazla
I'm an experienced .NET Developer. I have done tons of .NET projects in Microsoft Access and SQL Server. I'm fast and reliable and can guarantee you quality work. Please feel free to send me your questions if you n Daha Fazla
I've worked extensively with Classic ASP/VBScript and MS Access. I have 9 years professional experience as a web developer and am 100% confident in this project.