Attached are 3 documents:
1. dealerlink online system guide and specifications pdf.
2. classic asp webform - this is the actual form to use and already has all of the database and form validation completed.
3. test file showing how to submit information as an xml document to the online webservice.
The database referenced below is a mysql database.
Basically here's what I need:
1. the webform submits the zipcode, social security number and monthly income to the dealerlink zipsocialping (page 3 of documentation)
2. the dealerlink webservice returns an xml respose with an "accepted" or "rejected" node called "response".
3. the dealerlink webservice also returns a node "message" (page 4 of the documentation)
4. Both #2, #3 are posted to the database (table "autoloan" fields "response" and "messageID"
5. if the response is "accepted" then the entire form is posted to Dealerlink "LeadSubmission" webservice "page 7" of doocumentation.
6. the dealerlink webservice returns a second xml response with an additional nodes of "response" and "message"
7. the 2nd response node "response" gets posted to table "autoloan" field "response2" and the new "message" node gets posted to the field "messageID2".
8. For REJECTED messages
If the dealerlink zipsocialping returns "rejected" the form displays the message "rejected" with the message for rejected.
If the leadsubmission returns "rejected" then the form displays the message "rejected" with the message for rejected.
ESTIMATED TIME TO COMPLETE:
1. 45 minutes to 1 hour to review above
2. 2 hours coding
7 freelancers are bidding on average $116 for this job
Hi, I have over 11.5 years of Experience in software design, development and implementation of various commercial applications in Client/Server environment, Web designing using Photoshop, Flash, Web and ERP ap Daha Fazla
MechtaWorld Technologies is a software development and IT outsourcing Company that provides both offshore and onshore technological solutions to business enterprises around the world. MectaWorld Technologies has Strong Daha Fazla