We need a developer to build a HTML page scraper, which does the following:
1) Accepts a URL to a Web page and parses the HTML content in that page.
2) Extract all the media content from the page, including:
Video (such as flash, Windows Media Video, MPEG, QuickTime)
3) Organize the content in an XML output file
4) Build a sample ASP.NET page, which integrates the HTML scraper code as a code-behind C# class.
5) On the ASP.NET page, a user can select which media content to scrape (the choice includes image, audio, and video).
6) The page should present the user the content items of the user-specified type, and the user can select the specific item. This is especially important if the page, for example, contains multiple images. This allows the user to select the picture(s).
1) The scraper needs to be written in a C# class.
2) The ASP.NET sample page needs to be integrated with the scraper class. (Note: the ASP.NET sample page does not need to have fancy UI, just the basic UI elements to meet the stated requirements)
A good reference site is [url removed, login to view], in how it scapes content out of web pages.
Individual freelancers are welcome.